Manchester Tank and Equipment is growing our team. We have a 2nd shift opening for an X-Ray Technician. The X-ray Technician is key to our success of safety, quality and delivery of our product. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The primary responsibilities follow:
- The employee is responsible for the set-up and operation of x-ray machine.
- Attention to detail to monitor the process and quality of the product.
- Accuracy with data entry is necessary for documentations/corrections to the process in order to maintain a quality product to the customer.
- Radiographic Non-Destructive Testing Level II certification preferred, or Previous X-Ray Manufacturing Technician experience is a plus.
- Must attend, complete required in-house training.