This employee is responsible for the set-up and operation of production machines. The employee must also monitor the process and quality of the product and make necessary corrections to the process in order to maintain a steady flow of quality product to the customer.
* 1 year of manufacturing experience
* This position requires overtime, including Saturdays
* Manage the operating of all types of machines and also work to ensure that they are well
* Reads and interprets blueprints, tape measures, schedules, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating.
* Sets up and operates fabricating machines according to the specifications.
* Work to adjust and operate speed and control the load of the machines.
* Monitor the finished products obtained to ensure the quality conforms to the specifications.
* Monitor the working of the machine and report the need of improvement, defects or malfunctions, etc.
* Operation of lifting devices as needed.
* Looks for opportunity to get involved in safety, environmental, process changes and overall