The employee has the responsibility to deal with various jobs at the same time regarding the material handling of raw materials and finished products. Material handling could include loading/unloading, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties.
* Completes daily safety audits on tow motor and fills out check sheets.
* Reads weekly schedule or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
* Operates industrial truck to assist in loading or moving materials and products throughout the work site.
* Operates industrial truck to assist in loading or moving materials and products to and from trailors.
* Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on bins, baskets, or other containers.
* Must have 1 year of forklift experience
* Must be avaiable to work overtime, including overtime on Saturday