Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Manchester Tank is headquartered in Nashville, TN with facilities around the world. Since 1945, Manchester Tank has been committed to being a safe workplace for team members, providing high-quality products to our customers and being a good neighbor in the community where we operate.
Manchester Tank is a proud member of the McWane, Inc. family of companies.
McWane’s role as one of the world’s leading suppliers of waterworks products is based on the fulfillment of our responsibilities to our team members, our communities and our customers.
We realize that a diverse workforce is a strong workforce. By valuing individual differences and recruiting team members with diverse backgrounds and skills, regardless of race, gender or ethnicity, McWane employs the industry’s most knowledgeable people in the areas of production, manufacturing and management. By leveraging our team members' insights and experiences throughout our organization, we better serve our customers and create innovation in markets where our products are used.
As McWane’s founder, J. R. McWane, said “The glory of business is not to make money out of it alone, but to make progress in it, to develop men and women and methods and products, to improve the state of the art.”
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Performs online inspection activities to ensure internal and outgoing quality levels of product produced at the manufacturing facility.
The Maintenance Technician installs, repairs and maintains machinery and equipment such as electrical motors, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment. Repairs and maintains mechanical and hydraulic components or production machines and equipment such as metal fabricating machine tools, material handling system, and automated lubrication system. Installs, maintains, and repairs physical structures, pipe and electrical systems.
- Ensure facility compliance with federal, state, and local regulations for all media: air, water, waste, and EPCRA, SPCC.
- Manage the Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Completes all environmental reports, maintains records, and keeps abreast of all new requirements at the state, and federal and local levels for all environmental media.
- Coordinates detailed technical activities involved in the management and disposal of hazardous material and chemicals. Provides for the collection, transportation, and storage of all waste.
- Conducts site investigations, prepares reports, and facilitates activities to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and procedures.
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures for plant environmental activities/issues.
- Review all new products/chemicals and projects for environmental impacts.
- Enters and maintains all Safety Data Sheets documentation for the plant.
- Manage and maintain EHS software technologies for environmental programs on a regular basis; Dakota, EHS Management system, Safetec.
- Assists with environmental training.
The Benefits/Human Resources Specialist reports to the Vice President of Human Resources at our Franklin Service Center. He/she will be responsible for the coordination and assistance in many aspects of benefits administration for our plants in North America as well as the Franklin Service Center. He/she will also perform a range of Human Resource support activities for a fast paced environment, such as maintaining HR records and files, completing monthly reports, preparing communication documents, recruitment, and researching/answering questions.
The successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is a self-starter and is comfortable working on multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
Manchester Tank & Equipment is looking to hire a Industrial Janitor/Custodian for 3rd shift. The Janitor is responsible for standardized cleaning of the plant and performs tasks for Environmental Department. This is a 3rd shift only with hours of 10p - 6am. This position requires driving a forklift -experienced is required. We are a union environment. Qualified candidate must be willing to be trained in confined space, lockout/tagout.
CDL Driver/Material Handler
Manchester Tank, manufacturer of steel and aluminum products, has an immediate opening for a material handler/truck driver to make local deliveries and work in our shipping department. Job responsibilities include packing orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making local deliveries. This position requires a CDL class A. Prior experience in shipping and deliveries, good attendance and work history required. We offer an excellent wage and benefit package including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and a 401(k) plan. Pre-employment drug screen.
Wanted: Tool & Die Maker.T&D maker is responsible to lay out metal stock, set up and operate machine tools, and fit and assemble parts to make and repair dies, cutting tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges, and machinists' hand tools. This is a 2nd shift position.
Flexibility in assigned schedule is a must.