Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Manchester Tank is headquartered in Nashville, TN with facilities around the world. Since 1945, Manchester Tank has been committed to being a safe workplace for team members, providing high-quality products to our customers and being a good neighbor in the community where we operate.
Manchester Tank is a proud member of the McWane, Inc. family of companies.
McWane’s role as one of the world’s leading suppliers of waterworks products is based on the fulfillment of our responsibilities to our team members, our communities and our customers.
We realize that a diverse workforce is a strong workforce. By valuing individual differences and recruiting team members with diverse backgrounds and skills, regardless of race, gender or ethnicity, McWane employs the industry’s most knowledgeable people in the areas of production, manufacturing and management. By leveraging our team members' insights and experiences throughout our organization, we better serve our customers and create innovation in markets where our products are used.
As McWane’s founder, J. R. McWane, said “The glory of business is not to make money out of it alone, but to make progress in it, to develop men and women and methods and products, to improve the state of the art.”
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Guards entrance gate of the plant and grounds to control traffic to and from buildings and grounds: Opens gate to allow entrance or exit of employees, truckers, and authorized visitors.
- Checks credentials or approved roster before admitting anyone.
- Issues passes at own discretion or on instructions from superiors.
- Directs visitors and truckers to various parts of grounds or buildings.
- Inspects outgoing traffic to prevent unauthorized removal of company property or products.
- May record number of trucks or other carriers entering and leaving.
- May perform maintenance duties, such as sweeping gate areas.
- May require permits from employees for tools or materials taken from premises.
- May answer telephone and transfer calls.
Tests incoming material and production samples to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products, and performs auditing and clerical duties to support the quality and engineering functions by performing the following duties.
Manchester Tank & Equipment, Crossville has an opening for an Accounts/Payroll Specialist. The Accounts/Payroll Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of general payroll functions at the plant level; as well as perform a variety of account reconciliation tasks.
The successful candidate can multitask and manage time in a fast-paced environment; be self-motivated, detail-oriented and work well with numerical data. Compliance with federal, state, and local regulations; and company policies and procedures are required.
Manchester Tank & Equipment Co. has been a trusted industry leader in the design and manufacture of 20lb steel and aluminum low-pressure DOT cylinders and ASME pressure vessels for the storage and transport of propane, chemicals, compressed air and other industrial applications since 1946. We are seeking to fill current and upcoming positions in the following areas on 2nd Shift in our Crossville, TN facility:
- Fill in's
- Material Handlers
- Press Attendants
- All other tasks as assigned
2nd Shift hours may vary- flexibility required
Compiles information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement of material by performing the following duties.
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plants to expedite production by performing the following duties.
Manchester Tank & Equipment Co. has been a trusted industry leader in the design and manufacture of steel and aluminum low-pressure DOT cylinders and ASME pressure vessels for the storage and transport of propane, chemicals, compressed air and other industrial applications since 1946.
We are seeking experienced Electrical/Mechanical Trouble Shooters for weekend shift: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 6p - 6am
The Electrical/Mechanical Troubleshooter is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
The Assembler role is responsible for the set-up and operation of the workstation and the equipment. The employee must also monitor the process and quality of the product and make necessary corrections to the process in order to maintain a steady flow of quality product to the customer.
Manchester Tank & Equipment is looking to hire a Industrial Janitor/Custodian for 2nd Shift. The Janitor is responsible for standardized cleaning of the plant and performs tasks for Environmental Department.
The 2nd Shift hours are from 2p to 10p(approximate)Overtime possible but not guaranteed.
This position requires driving a forklift -experienced is required. We are a union environment. Qualified candidate must be willing to be trained in confined space, lockout/tag-out.
Wanted: Tool & Die Maker.T&D maker is responsible to lay out metal stock, set up and operate machine tools, and fit and assemble parts to make and repair dies, cutting tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges, and machinists' hand tools. This is a 2nd shift position.
Flexibility in assigned schedule is a must.